Technical Project Manager
Experience: 15+ Years
• Work as Project Manager / Sr. Technical Program Manager for a 30+ member team.
• Responsible for high quality and on-time delivery of this Agile execution project along with project, sprint, release planning, resourcing, stakeholder management, reporting/governance, handling budget/estimates etc.
• Work with Onsite Project Manager, Onsite Tech Leads, Technical Architect, and other client teams to drive delivery & releases.
• Develop a good grip on functional requirements, overall solution and participate/perform technical reviews of architecture, design along with Technical Architect.
• Working from client office to drive/collaborate/liaise with customer stakeholders.
• Min 15 yrs exp of handling .NET projects in global delivery model.
• Strong Communication and Project Management skills; very good at Program Governance & Reporting, Client Stakeholder Management, Requirements/Scope/Budget/Effort/Staff planning & tracking.
• Good knowledge on handling Migration projects and modernization programs
• Knowledge of development best practices and tools in .NET technologies, microservices architecture, Cloud, DevOps & Rollouts. Should be able to review/guide and assess various solution/tooling options.
Ability to define/document business requirements and create/plan team tasks & milestones