Technical Manager (.Net)
Location: King of Prussia, Philadelphia.
Experience: 15+ Years
Number of FTE: 1
is a forward thinking, growth-oriented healthcare services and technology company that provides state of the art pharmacy solutions. Since 2015, we have helped millions of consumers save on their prescription drug costs, and we believe we have only scratched the surface.
We occupy a unique position in the market because we are vertically integrated. We have a PBM platform (RxAgile) that provides enterprise solutions to B2B players in the healthcare space, a direct-to-consumer product (SingleCare) with a mission to make prescription medication more affordable, and an analytics platform (RxIQ) which provides actionable insights in real-time.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● Work as Delivery Manager / Sr. Technical Program Manager for a 30+ member team.
● Responsible for high quality and on-time delivery of this Agile execution project along with project, sprint, release planning, resourcing, stakeholder management, reporting/governance, handling budget/estimates etc.
● Work with Offshore Project Manager, Onsite Tech Leads, Sr. BA/Product Manager, Technical Architect, and other client teams to drive delivery & releases.
● Develop a good grip on functional requirements, overall solution and participate/perform technical reviews of architecture, design along with Technical Architect & Product Managers
● Working from client office to drive/collaborate/liaise with customer stakeholders.
● Min 15 yrs. exp of handling .NET projects in global delivery model.
● Strong Communication and Project Management skills; very good at Program Governance & Reporting, Client Stakeholder Management, Requirements/Scope/Budget/Effort/Staff planning & tracking.
● Knowledge of development best practices and tools in .NET technologies, microservices architecture, Cloud, DevOps & Rollouts. Should be able to review/guide and assess various solution/tooling options.
● Ability to define/document business requirements and create/plan team tasks & milestones