Tableau Senior Developer
is a forward thinking, growth-oriented healthcare services and technology company that provides state of the art pharmacy solutions. Since 2015, we have helped millions of consumers save on their prescription drug costs, and we believe we have only scratched the surface.
We occupy a unique position in the market because we are vertically integrated. We have a PBM platform (RxAgile) that provides enterprise solutions to B2B players in the healthcare space, a direct-to-consumer product (SingleCare) with a mission to make prescription medication more affordable, and an analytics platform (RxIQ) which provides actionable insights in real-time.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● Administration of configuration settings (site creation, load balancing, security)
● Monitoring of resource consumption (monitoring, optimization)
● Creation and management of data extracts (enhancements, fix, connections, refresh scheduling, performance tuning)
● Management of user and group assignments (proper access and restriction)
● Execute Tableau software upgrades and patches
● Perform Tableau repository backup and restoration on need basis
● Work directly with users (business and technical) to address gaps, improve processes, and provide requested data extracts
● Documentation of best practices for Tableau development and administration
● At Least 4 Years strong experience working as a Tableau Administrator on Microsoft Windows systems
● Experience with writing and troubleshooting complex SQL queries
● Understands and works well in Agile methodology
● Must be a fast learner, is detail-oriented and passionate for data and analytics
● Has effective communication skills
● Preference for candidates with Tableau Server certification
● Strong Experience with Tableau’s automations, including Hyper-API.
Location: Remote first job, but where the client mandates Work From Office, Candidate needs to relocate.