Senior DevOps Engineer
Skill Sets & Experience details:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with at least 2+ years of experience in AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Should be able to design landing Zones, infrastructure set-up and automation.
- Must be well versed with automation on the cloud (both infrastructure and application deployments)
- Must have experience in migrating from on-premise to AWS/Azure/GCP
- Must be able to understand the networking and communication on the AWS/Azure/GCP platform.
- Should have a clear understanding of cloud Networking and security.
- Must have a good understanding of the scrum/agile way of working.
- Hand-on experience on AWS/Azure/GCP Services.
- Infrastructure automation namely AWS Cloud formation, Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience with Version Control System(GIT preferred) ,implementing branching, merging strategy and WebHooks
- Knowledge of system monitoring tools like Prometheus, Instana, Kibana, and Fluentd
- Strong programming and development experience in Python, GoLang, Groovy(forJenkins)
- Experience with build tools like Maven, Ant
- Experience with SonarQube Code Quality Analysis, JUnit, Artifactory Repositories (JFrog, AWS Code Artifact)
- Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures
- Knowledge of web services (Apache, Tomcat, SpringBoot), Databases MySQL, Mongo
- Hands on experience on Kubernetes and Docker
- CI and CD (a good knowledge of the tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket etc is necessary)
- Clear and precise communication
- Hands-on expertise in the development of ‘Pipeline as Code’
- Experience in creation, deployment, and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments and clients
- Strong experience in creating self-healing and self-service automation framework
- Experience with CICD Platforms like Jenkins, GitLab, Circle CI, TeamCity, Travis CI
- Experience with AWS Cloud Technologies like EC2 Instance, S3 Bucket, AWS Amplify, AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda
Location: Remote first job, but where the client mandates Work From Office, Candidate needs to relocate.