In this role, you will:
- Partner with our client teams, Engineering, IT functions to create clear requirements for build needs and convey that vision to multiple scrum teams.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of technology stack and impact on final product.
- Collaborate with architecture team to design the optimal solutions to meet the business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience in core Data Architecture skills including Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Modelling (ERD, Dimensional)
- Understanding of Snowflake Architecture
- Experience of advanced snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns
- Experience with data security and data access controls and design
- Experience with AWS or Azure data storage and management technologies such as S3.
- Experience on external tools connection/set up with Snowflake
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Proficiency in RDBMS, complex SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, performance tuning and troubleshoot
- Deep understanding of data architecture concepts such as data modelling, metadata, workflow management, ETL/ELT, real-time streaming, data quality.
Location: Remote first job, but where the client mandates Work From Office, Candidate needs to relocate.