Senior Oracle Functional consultant
Location: Austin , Texas US
Experience: 10+ Years
- Conduct workshops with Client IT and Business Teams to understand the existing ERP process and perform Fit-Gap Analysis based on the Documents and information provided by Client Team.
- Collect Configuration/Setups data from Client Team and prepare the BR010, BR120 documents to complete the Configuration/Setups for Order Management, Shipping Execution, Advanced Pricing, Inventory and Purchasing Modules in Oracle EBS R12 Application.
- Prepare Delta Functionalities, Business process documents and MD050 documents for new Customizations and Enhancements and give a walkthrough to Business Users.
- Help Technical Team to understand Customizations and Data Migration Templates and design the Data Migration Programs for loading data into Oracle EBS Application.
- Prepare User Training documents and conduct CRP sessions with Client IT and Business Teams to explain the Oracle EBS R12 Business Process Flows and New Features.
- Prepare Test Planning Strategies, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts (TE040 and TE050) and execute Regression Testing, System Integration Testing (SIT – TE120) in Oracle EBS Modules and assist the end users in completing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) seamlessly.
- Perform Oracle suggested EBS Patches Impact Analysis on existing client’s Applications using Panaya Tool and provide the recommended solutions.
- Prepare the Deployment activities coordinating with All concerned Teams i.e., Development Team, Functional Testing Team, Core and Apps Database Administrator (DBA), Networking and Backup Teams for successful and seamless Go-Live.