Qlik Data Architect / Administrator
is a forward thinking, growth-oriented healthcare services and technology company that provides state of the art pharmacy solutions. Since 2015, we have helped millions of consumers save on their prescription drug costs, and we believe we have only scratched the surface.
We occupy a unique position in the market because we are vertically integrated. We have both a PBM platform (RxAgile) that provides enterprise solutions to B2B players in the healthcare space and a direct to consumer product (SingleCare) with a mission to make prescription medication more affordable.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● Design and develop BI dashboards and reports in Qlik Sense
● Develop and schedule Reports using NPrinting in Qlik Sense
● Work with Analysts and Stakeholders to develop requirements
● Create Data Models that optimize performance and extensibility
● Create Visualizations by translating requirements and finding innovative solutions
● Work with developers, BI engineers, business end users, UX designers and IT teams (DBA, Source system Developers, Data Analysts, QA Testers) for data accuracy and performance
● Work with a geographically diverse team. Escalate work progress and bottlenecks (if any) to the Lead Developer
● Minimum of 3 years overall Qlik experience
● Minimum of 4 years overall BI experience
● Must be a critical thinker who can successfully troubleshoot and solve data quality/performance issues
● Ability to understand business needs and translate into technology solutions
● Ability to manage key project milestones with limited direct supervision.
● Work in a fast-paced, self-managed environment and juggle priorities based on project needs
● Ability to work in an agile environment
● Planned, tracked, and managed agile development via Software (Ex. JIRA)
● Must have worked with BI tools in a development, and production support capacity Should be able to demonstrate a consistent progression of Qlik-related skill sets
● Experience working in Data Warehouse environments
● Proficient in building Qlik Sense load Scripts and Qlik Sense Apps
● Strong knowledge of Qlik techniques and complex functions (ex: set analysis, aggregation, date & string functions, formatting, mapping & conditional statements, etc.)
● Loading data in Qlik Sense using Web Connectors
● Strong SQL skills
● Data model optimization is a plus
● Strong experience and backend knowledge of Qlik Sense is preferred and is a plus
Location: Remote first job, but where the client mandates Work From Office, Candidate needs to relocate.