In this role, you will:
- Partner with our client teams, Engineering, IT functions to create clear requirements for build needs and convey that vision to multiple scrum teams.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of technology stack and impact on final product.
- Collaborate with architecture team to design the optimal solutions to meet the business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Power BI administration
- Strong experience in delivering Power BI Administration tasks
- Strong expertise in Data Warehousing and BI
- Expert knowledge of Configuring, Monitoring and Provisioning of various Power BI Features.
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those
- Analysing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
- Create customized charts and custom calculations as per requirements
- SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data
- Work with users and team members at all levels for performance improvement and suggestions.
Location: Remote first job, but where the client mandates Work From Office, Candidate needs to relocate.