Oracle SCM Functional Consultant
Experience: 10-15 Years
• Candidate with at least 10 to 15 years of functional experience in Oracle SCM modules
• Full cycle Oracle EBS SCM implementation or major upgrade experience.
• Should have very good integration knowledge (Integration between SCM and Finance modules)
• At least 5 years supply chain experience.
• Expert in the setup and integration points of multiple Oracle e-Business suite modules.
• Experience with Oracle Implementation Methodology, Business Process Engineering and similar ERP implementation methodologies.
• Systems Development Life Cycle proficiency.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Collect and analyse business requirements for the SCM department of the Customer.
• Assist in design, demonstrate, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financial modules according to the business requirements.
• Write business requirement documents and other functional related documentations.
• Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
• Respond to the customer queries and concerns promptly.
• Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications.
• Resolve Oracle related queries & issues of customer in a timely fashion.
• Provide ERP functional consulting & Training at customer sites.
• Lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
• Provide suggestions to configure the Oracle applications for optimum utilization.
• Collaborate with different tracks & team to provide a holistic solution.
• Work with documentation team to develop user guides and training materials.
• Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
• OUM/AIM methodology a must.