Data Engineer – SSIS Developer
is a forward thinking, growth-oriented healthcare services and technology company that provides state of the art pharmacy solutions. Since 2015, we have helped millions of consumers save on their prescription drug costs, and we believe we have only scratched the surface.
We occupy a unique position in the market because we are vertically integrated. We have a PBM platform (RxAgile) that provides enterprise solutions to B2B players in the healthcare space, a direct-to-consumer product (SingleCare) with a mission to make prescription medication more affordable, and an analytics platform (RxIQ) which provides actionable insights in real-time.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● Design, develop and implement ETL/ ELT solutions for data ingestion, cleansing, business rules execution and Data Distribution
● Implementing Data Analytics best practices in designing data modeling, ETL Pipelines, Near time data solutions
● Coordinate with Business Analyst to validate requirements, perform interviews with users and developers
● Implementing solutions to integrate external data with inhouse data
● Perform tests and validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirements
● Designing and implementing a data conversion strategy from legacy to new platforms
● Perform design validation, reconciliation and error handling in data load processes
● Ability to write complex SQL queries
● Optimize SSIS Package execution and SQL execution to optimize data load performance
● 4+ Years hands on experience in using T-Sql / PL-Sql, SSIS tool set
● 5+ Years of experience in ETL / ELT implementations
● Extensive knowledge of BI concepts (ETL, Dimensional Modeling, Data warehouse Design)
● Understand DB indexes, Partitions and Explain Plans etc.
● Experience in Migrations, Deployments, Bitbucket integrations
● 3+ Years of experience in Production Support and Maintenance
● 3+ Years of experience in Scription (PowerShell or any other)
● Experience in building monitoring & alerting mechanisms for data pipelines
● Working Knowledge in developing Integrations using APIs, such as REST, SOAP, JDBC/ODBC connections
● Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
● Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
Location: Remote first job, but where the client mandates Work From Office, Candidate needs to relocate.