In this role, you will:
- Partner with our client teams, Engineering, IT functions to create clear requirements for build needs and convey that vision to multiple scrum teams.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of technology stack and impact on final product.
- Collaborate with architecture team to design the optimal solutions to meet the business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience in core Data Architecture skills including Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Modelling (ERD, Dimensional)
- Data Warehouse Design (Kimball, Inmon), Big Data Design (Lambda, Kappa), Data Lifecycle management,
- Master Data Management & implementation patterns, Data Integration patterns and methods.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a
variety of databases.
- Experience in Governance and compliance policies, standards, and procedures required to fulfil role e.g. data security, records management.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
Experience in technologies involved in data management is required (database management systems, data services, data lakes, etc.)
- Acting as subject matter expert on data architecture that needs designs, creates and deploys the models aligning with best practices standards
- Understanding different architectural patterns and technologies like ETL, DWH, SOA, Micro services, Hadoop and Cloud Architecture
- Experience with any cloud services is an advantage.
Location: Remote first job, but where the client mandates Work From Office, Candidate needs to relocate.